Rx-360 Agrees to Participate in DSCSA & Blockchain VirtualPilot Study
Tue 31 Jan 2017
The goal of this Study will explore the potential use of blockchain technology as a way to establish trust between trading partners in the U.S. pharma supply chain.
Start Date: Friday, February 3rd at 11:00am (Call-in meeting information will be provided to those interested in participating)
Duration of Study: The Study is expected to last six months.
Study Participation Fee: No charge and participation is voluntary and you may select your level of activity with full access to the Study progress, final deliverables and support recognition.
Important Note: Study will be conducted without bias. Final observations will not represent the operations of any specific company or participating organization.
Role of the Center for Supply Chain Studies:
- Simulation platform & Simulation Support Team
- Expert analysis and Marketing/Communications support
- Publication and archival of deliverables
- Facilitation and logistical support
Deliverables will be published on the Center’s website including:
Models are powered by software that will run per this Study Team’s agreed-upon input parameters, rules and included data.
- Participants will have special access to all ReferenceModel scenarios developed during this Study.
- Only limited access will be available to the general public based upon agreed-upon scenarios of the Team.
- Support from the Center can be arranged for each Participant who wished to adjust or augment the ReferenceModels for their individual business needs or practices.
- White Paper
- Education Modules (in the form of the Center’s VirtualPoster)
If you are interested in participating in the Blockchain VirtualPilot Study please send an email stating your interest to [email protected].Read More