The fact that criminals are undermining our work and putting patients at risk to make money is not acceptable, and I am proud that Rx-360 is leading this fight. I know that the organization shares this passion.
The progress we have made as an organization is a testament to our past leaders. I would like to acknowledge the leadership of Lynne Byers (immediate past Chair), Al Kentrup (immediate past Vice Chair) and Martin VanTrieste (past Chair and Treasurer). What a great accomplishment to get to where we are as an organization in four short years. I also want to recognize the workgroup leaders and many participants for the hands-on work required to advance all of our programs. We have had hundreds of volunteers contribute to our success, and I recognize we are all doing this in addition to our day jobs – so thanks on behalf of the entire organization for your dedicated service. I hope you feel as good as I do about our cause and accomplishments!
- We have an incredible intelligence network led by an information packed website, 18 real time supply chain alerts and over 330 flash reports issued to industry
- We have completed 41 joint audits and 44 shared audits
- We have responded in real time to natural disasters like the Japan Tsunami enabling manufacturers allowing companies to collaborate and share approaches on risk assessment and mitigation
- We have issued four white papers on supply chain security best practices
- We have published over 100 summaries of evolving legislation, regulations, and guidance
We are truly adding value to enhance the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain and patient safety, and I am excited about what we can continue to accomplish together. I would like to thank all of you for your continued dedication to the organization and the patients we serve. Our collaboration and transparency as an organization is an industry best practice and has yielded great results. I sincerely look forward to working with everyone in the year ahead.