The following types of entities are eligible to become Members of Rx-360, subject to the exceptions noted below:
- manufacturers of pharmaceutical or biotechnology finished products;
- suppliers of ingredients and components of pharmaceutical or biotechnology products; and
- suppliers of services relating to the quality or safety of the pharmaceutical or biotechnology supply chain.
- Providers of auditing services concerning the quality systems for, and quality of, pharmaceutical or biotechnology products, ingredients or components are not eligible for Rx-360 membership. Providers of auditing services are eligible to become Observers of Rx-360.
- Consultants are not eligible for Rx-360 membership.
The following types of entities are eligible to become Observers of Rx-360:
- a governmental unit or quasi-governmental unit;
- a non-profit trade or professional association comprised of (a) pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturers, (b) suppliers of pharmaceutical/biotechnology ingredients or components, (c) suppliers of services relating to the quality or safety of the pharmaceutical or biotechnology supply chain, and/or (d) individuals employed by or whose activities relate to the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries; and
- auditors of the quality systems for, and quality of, pharmaceutical or biotechnology products, ingredients or components.
How To Become A Member of Rx-360
The process for becoming a Member or Observer of Rx-360 is as follows:
- Download and review the Rx-360 Antitrust/Anticompetitive Policy
- Download and review the Rx-360 Bylaws.
- Download the Rx-360 Membership Agreement or the Rx-360 Observer Agreement, sign,as appropriate. Sign and return the agreement to Kim Rouse (email@example.com).
Please contact Kim Rouse with any questions or comments you may have:
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
1500 K Street NW Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
Office Phone: +1 202-230-5608