How to Report

Suspicious activities should be reported to the drug manufacturers and regulatory authorities.

Contact the Manufacturer

Consumers should direct any questions or reports of suspicious pharmaceuticals to the pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Contact the Authorities

Consumers should notify health care agencies. For example,the appropriate drug regulators in the United Kingdom, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) should be contacted and in the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (see below for contact information). If you believe you have been given counterfeit pharmaceuticals contact your local law enforcement agency.

Report Suspected Criminal Activity Anonymously to the US FDA

If you wish to report suspected criminal activity relating to FDA regulated products, please describe in detail the suspected criminal activity by clicking on the link below. Notice: Your submission is voluntary and will be anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself. However, be advised that your decision to remain anonymous may limit or prevent our ability to conduct a follow-up investigation regarding your information.

Click Here to Report Suspected Criminal Activity Anonymously to the US FDA

Report Suspected Counterfeits to MHRA

If you feel that your medicine may be counterfeit, the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) has a dedicated 24 hour hotline: +020 7084 2701

E-mail: [email protected]

Or write to:
The Intelligence Unit, MHRA
Market Towers
1 Nine Elms Lane
London, SW8 5NQ

Counterfeits Target Chronically Ill