Supplier Assessment Questionnaire Kit
Background on Supplier Assessment Questionnaire
Pharmaceutical manufacturers and industry suppliers recognize the inefficiency and waste of resources when each individual pharmaceutical company creates its own supplier assessment questionnaire. Suppliers routinely exhaust valuable resources continuously completing slightly different forms of substantially similar questionnaires. In order to create the Rx-360 Supplier Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ), the Working Group analyzed numerous sample questionnaires submitted by Rx-360 members.
The Rx-360 SAQ covers standard information that would be included in most supplier assessment questionnaires. The 4-part questionnaire is more detailed than most, but will decrease the number of times that questionnaires will need to be filled out by the supplier, while significantly decreasing the turn-around time back to manufacturers.
The Rx-360 SAQ consists of four (4) modules:
- General Company Information
- Specific Site Information
- Product Supplier Appendix
- Services Supplier Appendix
The Working Group believes the Rx-360 SAQ will create helpful efficiencies for both suppliers and pharmaceutical manufactures alike by:
- Eliminating time-consuming redundancies
- Streamlining the process of approving suppliers
- Allowing comparative analysis of basic information
The Supplier-Led Working Group strongly encourages suppliers and manufacturers to consider adopting the Rx-360 SAQ in standard use.
All modules are available for public download; please submit the form below for your copy.
Introduction the Format of the SAQ
In response to industry feedback, the Supplier-Led Working Group has replicated the SAQ in three common document types: Word, Excel, and PDF. The content of each version is identical, but the Working Group has adapted the formatting slightly to improve the functions. Please note that Adobe Pro is recommended for most effective use of the PDF version.
Rx-360 requests the documents to be used without substantive changes to the text and we ask that companies retain the Rx-360 logo. However, companies using the SAQ are welcome to insert their own company logos in the space provided.
- Word Version: Please note that the word version of the SAQ relies on macros to insert a logo and should be compatible with most word processing software. If you wish to insert a logo, press “enable” when the document first opens and a macro prompt appears.
- Excel Version: The excel version of the SAQ is a tabbed workbook containing all four modules. Each module has a designated cell on the top right for a user company logo. To use this feature, click the cell, then select the “insert” menu in the toolbar and click “Insert a picture from file.”
- PDF Version: The PDF version is not currently equipped for company-branded use.
If you utilized the Rx-360 Questionnaire, we would appreciate your feedback.